Why Do Successful Companies Use Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a controversial topic. Many business owners and marketing specialist stay clear of email marketing due to the fear of looking spammy, annoying email recipients or harming their businesses reputation in any way.
Meanwhile, the biggest companies in the world utilize the tremendous benefits of trackable and affordable email marketing every single day.
Hasbrook Multi Media specializes in 100% permission-based double opt-in email marketing campaigns of all sizes. HMM offers a unique list of over 200 Million double opt-in email recipient records and an endless list of demographics, categories and interests to ensure that your campaign is delivered to your ideal target audience.
What is a Double Opt-In Email Recipient?
Double opt-in email marketing lists are compiled by receiving permission from companies to send out e-surveys to their customers asking them to tell us what kind of email campaigns they would be interested in receiving, such as deals, upcoming sales events or contests, giveaways, scholarships and so on.
They provide us with simple demographics such as age, gender, income, education level, etc. This information gives the ability to specifically target your advertisement, publication, announcement and other content to the perfect groups of individuals, that want your email and the information you have to offer them.
Once this information is received, we ask them if they would like to receive offers from other companies that match their interests. When the user replies, they become a verified double opt-in record.
Top 5 Benefits of Email Marketing vs. Direct Mail and Print Campaigns
There is a reason why we have all heard that “print is dying.” Digital advertising and email marketing offers so many more options of getting your content in front of exactly who you want to see it, when you want them to see it and how they see it.
Newspaper, magazines, direct mail and other forms of non-digital advertising and marketing DO NOT give you the ability to understand, evaluate and optimize your campaign. Email Marketing and Digital Advertising and Marketing does give you that ability, and more.
Here are the Top 5 Benefits of Email Marketing vs. Direct Mail and Print Campaigns:
- Trackable Analytics: Email marketing and digital advertising campaigns are 100% trackable, meaning you can view in real-time how many recipients received your email, how many opened it, how many clicked-through and how many were true conversions that turned into a sale thanks to your digital campaign.While traditional print advertising has some benefits, competing with a digital campaign turns print media into an overly expensive, lackluster and non-trackable form of advertising that most always leaves the advertiser with a need for more and less money in their pockets.
- Target Audience: With email marketing and digital advertising, you are able to direct your content and message at your ideal market and target audience. Sure, some newspapers and magazines have established a solid reputation over the years and have a substantial circulation, but with email marketing and digital advertising, you can place your business in the hands of only potential customers, instead of just a small percentage of potential customers.Instead of flipping through pages and pages of advertisements people don’t care about, email marketing campaigns go directly into inboxes of people who have established a want, need and desire for what it is you want them to know. If they are getting your email, it’s because they want it.
- Geo-Location Targeting: It doesn’t matter where you or your company is, because with email marketing, your ad is served to where ever you want it to be seen. With traditional print magazines and newspapers, you can’t target specific locations where you want your ad to be seen, instead, it is seen entirely by all demographics, ages, income levels and people with all types of different interests. This is the shotgun approach, and applying this method to an email campaign can be very successful too.But with the ability to target zip codes, cities, counties, districts and the entire country, you can attract customers who live right down the street from your shop to come in for you 50% off sale this weekend, or post a picture and tag your business on social media for a chance to win a free product. We also offer hyper-local marketing, for companies who wish to target an audience 10 feet or 5 miles from their doors. Businesses inside malls utilize hyper-local marketing to attract mall-goers for sales, deals or opportunities to check-in, like or re-post their content or info for chances to win or get even greater discounts on their products or services.
- Time-Specific Mailing: Schedule a specific time you wish your email campaign to mail. Depending on your target audience, demographics, interests and locations, we can help strategize the best times for your campaigns to launch. If you have decided to launch an email marketing campaign last minute on a Friday and you need it out by Friday night, we have you covered. Schedule future mailings and leave the rest to us. You will receive a test/seed mailing for approval. Once approved, the campaign begins its launch. One week later you will receive tracking analytics to show you the success and status of your campaign.
- Optimization: The best part of email marketing is the ability to evaluate your campaign. The progress you make, open rates, click-throughs and other important factors of a successful email marketing campaign can all be optimized, altered and made better, so the execution of your next email blast is more successful. Every email marketing campaign that is purchased, is complimented with 3 additional re-launches, Free Of Charge.A total of 4 mails, typically and usually experiencing best results if used 1 week apart, for 1 month (1 blast per week, 4 times in 1 month). Each mailing can be a completely different advertisement, subject line and entirely different content all together. This list will remain the same for all four mailings, but this is for your best results. In order to optimize your campaign successfully, the evaluation of your first email blast, followed by proper optimization, will result in a successful 2nd campaign, followed by evaluation of analytics, second optimization analysis, and so on.
- Affordability: Most other email marketing companies only offer a single opt-in email recipient list, with only 1 mailing per campaign, at extremely high rates, fees and extra costs for analytics and tracking information. Email marketing and digital advertising can be expensive. With Hasbrook Multimedia, it’s not. Compared to average rates and prices across the industry, HMM offers the lowest prices guaranteed, or we will beat any competitor. Any other competitor that offers what we can offer for the same price or less, we will beat their price, always, just let us know. No hidden fees or extra costs. The price we quote you, is all you will ever owe for your campaign.
- Endless Options: The key aspect of email marketing, is how specific you can get with your targeting strategies. Our lists of demographics, psychographics, categories of interests, hobbies, geo-location options, complimented with strategic campaign scheduling and blast recommendations are endless. With our expertise and experience on thousands of campaigns, we know what works. If you are curious to see a list of demographics, psychographics, interests, hobbies, location options and so on, give us a call at 949-545-8591 and we can send you everything you need, no questions asked.
Ensuring you receive the best results for your money, time and effort is our goal. We want to help your business succeed and benefit from utilizing email marketing strategies and techniques. Let Hasbrook Multi Media be your consultant and guide through this exciting form of advertising and marketing. It’s affordable, it’s easy, it’s the future.
- For every dollar spent on email marketing in 2010, marketers generated an estimated $42.08 ROI.
- An exact return on investment can be tracked and has proven to be high when done properly.
- It costs 5 to 10 times more to acquire a new customer than it does to retain an existing one using email marketing.
- Over half of Internet users check or send e-mail on a typical day.
- Email & Internet Marketing are key elements in a successful marketing mix campaign plan, also known as the 4 P’s of Marketing.
- Over 80% of consumers say email marketing has impact on their purchasing decisions.
- E-mail marketing allows marketers to reach out to potential or current consumers with personalized, relevant, dynamic messages.
- Brand awareness can decline as fast as 50% a month when you go “marketing silent or dark”.